Percy Nobleman Beard Balm-
Give your beard the nurture and care it deserves! This balm is a soft and natural blend of organic beeswax, shea butter and essential oils; it softens, tames and controls your beard. This balm works around the clock to help you achieve and maintain the beard you desire, an all-round grooming champion!
Made in England. This product is not suitable for vegans as it contains beeswax. Percy Nobleman products are not tested on animals. Use: The balm is mouldable and soft making application effortless. For best use, warm the balm between your fingers before rubbing into your facial hair.
- Cedarwood oil: Very skin compliant – its antiseborrhoeic qualities make it great for treating skin irritations and even eczema.
- Antiseptic qualities protect against the growth of bacteria.
- Strengthens hair follicles which promotes natural hair growth. Protects against too much washing, conditioning and damaging chemicals.
- A great product for balancing greasy and / or oily hair.
- Its properties make it one of the best natural oils for naturally smooth hair.
- An amazing smell which has said to be an anti-depressant. Energise your morning with a unique scent.
- Significantly reduce hair fall and strengthen growth.
Orange extract oil:
- Many say the best property of orange oil is the ability to stimulate hair growth.
- Antibacterial properties help clean any infections or bacteria on follicles and dry skin, which are key causes of hair loss.
- A very good conditioning product, especially for dry and rough hair.
Cedarwood bark oil:
- Providing relief for acne, dermatitis, stress and a great remedy for oily skin.
- A peculiar scent which elevates serotonin levels which converts to melatonin to encourage a restful sleep.